1. Sends mixed signals; appears unreliable; terms are incongruous for their actions ( e.g., does/says something, after which soon after does/says the contrary).
2. Comes on quite strong; is seductive, extremely charming, flattering, and flirtatious; may quickly state, for commitment or loyaltyвЂњ I love you,вЂќ вЂњYouвЂ™re so perfectвЂќ, вЂњWhere have you been all my life,вЂќ etc.; may portray a вЂњperfect/idealistic future togetherвЂќ; and/or quickly pressures you.
3. Communication is vague or foggy; speaks in roundabout terms about current circumstances or in sharing of previous relationship/вЂ™s; seems secretive or mysterious.
4. is not in committed relationship for a period that is long); he or she may attribute his/her long-lasting single status to outside circumstances, such as for instance not fulfilling вЂњthe perfect oneвЂќ, or needing an вЂњideal textbook love partner/relationshipвЂќ; (look at this indication if they’re over 30).
5. Drinks, smokes cooking pot, or does medications exceptionally; and/or is really a workaholic; or has some other obvious addiction or compulsion (gambling, porn, etc.).
6. Appears controlling; wishes you to definitely change your appearance (garments, locks, etc.), or alter everything you do (your work, social tasks, whom you spending some time with, etc.); may constantly text or phone; expects/demands all your time, specially on his/her terms– may become upset, remote, moody or cold in the event that you donвЂ™t respond.
7. Fiercely values freedom, freedom, or self-reliance (she or he may or might not state this).
8. Wants or prefers casual intercourse; is ok having вЂњfriends with benefitsвЂќ; words/discussions lean more on intimately connecting, significantly less on taking time and energy to get acquainted with the other person; may make an effort to stress one to be physical/sexual.
9. Devalues, criticizes, even in discreet methods; may say or do things that cause you to feel substandard, incompetent, unworthy; could use claim and sarcasmвЂќIвЂ™m just teasingвЂќ, as a strategy to demean you.